Cosmetic Capital Beauty Haul.

8:13 PM


Hey Guys!! Over the last month I have discovered an amazing gem in the corner of the internet, that gem is called Cosmetic Capital, place that sells authentic goods at discounted prices. I'm kind of obsessed with this website at the moment, So I'm going to share with you the beauty related products i got with you over the last two months.

Disclaimer:
This is not a sponsored post,
All prices where subject of my purchase and are subject to change at Cosmetic Capitals discretion

Palmers Cbb Cream Correcting Beauty Balm White & Even Spf 15 Fair / Light 30ml
Palmers Cbb Cream Correcting Beauty Balm White & Even Spf 15 Fair / Light
I brought this for $4.95 an $8 RRP saving
Click Here to buy
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 230 Very Fair/Light 7ml
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 230 Very Fair/Light
I paid $6.95 which is a $9 RRP saving.
Click Here to buy
Maybelline Master Kajal Khol Liner Pitch Black
Maybelline Master Kajal Khol Liner Pitch Black
I brought this for $3.95 which is a $8 RRP Discount.
Click Here To Buy
Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara Big Eyes 202 Blackest Black 9ml
Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara Big Eyes 202 Blackest Black
There was no stated discount on this item, but I brought it for $9.95 and I usually pay around $17 or it at the supermarket, so for me, a bargain
Click here to buy



NYX High Voltage Lipstick 13 Stone 2.5g
NYX High Voltage Lipstick 13 Stone
I brought it for $6.95 which is a $6 RRP saving.
Click Here to buy
NYX Glam Lip Gloss Aqua Luxe 06 Disco Playground 7ml


NYX Glam Lip Gloss Aqua Luxe 06 Disco Playground
I Brought this item for $3.45 which was a $6 saving
Click here to buy this item

Balance Active Formula Skin Brightening Cream Face Wash 150ml
Balance Active Formula Skin Brightening Cream Face Wash
Brought this with out discount, but for $4.95 it was a steal 
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector Straightening Balm 150ml

Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector Straightening Balm
I brought this for $1.99 which is a $6 RRP discount
Click here to buy

Cala Non-Latex Cosmetic Wedges 

These were a nice low price of $4.50
I also brought these badboys, for $3.50 each down from $8, they smell amazing, just as you would think.
Unfortunately Cosmetic Capital only have the Original Glazed listed at the moment, which you can buy here



So that's it guys, let me know what you think of these items, and if you would like a review of anything,

Thanks for reading :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise

Courtesy of: Bloggers Required

Flickr Images