Product Review: Pilot Frixion Ball Erasable Gel Pens

11:27 PM


Something you need to know, I am a stationary addict, I have about a million pens and notebooks laying around, every time i go to a shop i look and see if there is anything new and Officeworks, Typo, Diaso and places like this are like Disneyland to me. Enjoy my review of the Pilot Frixion Ball Erasable Gel Pens (phew that's a name and a half)

The Nitty Gritty:

Brand: Pilot
Features: Erasable, Eraser ball included
Ink Type: Gel
Material: Plastic
Quick Dry: Yes
Tip: 0.7, Fine, 

My Review: 

I picked up this pen in a rush, I didn't have time to go from where i was then back home to pick up my usual study equipment so i had to run in to Coles, (our local supermarket) to grab a note book and a pen. The black Frixion was the first one i picked up. When i got to Tafe (where i study) I sat down as quick as i could and caught up on the notes. I was imedietly impressed the ink flowed extremely well, a little to well for a pen i had just picked up in a rush.
A little in to class i had a look at the packaging, That's when i found out the pen was erasable. Needless to say I spent most of that lesson doodling and erasing all over my brand new notebook.
The eraser does leave a couple of specs behind if you are not careful. I have beeen using this one pen for a few months, the ink is still flowing and the eraser doesnt seem to be getting smaller.
I really enjoy this product and recommend it to whoever wants an erasable pen! I mean seriously an erasable pen would have been great in high school, imagine erasing that message on that note you passed to your friend, or instad of getting correction pen, waiting for it to dry to continue with your notes, erase it then on you go, no time lost!

Thats my review guys, have you used this pen? What did you think of it? Let me know

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise

Courtesy of: Bloggers Required

Flickr Images